Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally the semester is coming to an end,
and my mine is becoming more and more obsessed by the holidays.
Start to miss Malaysia (especially the FOOD!!).
But worry not,
just only 3 more exams and 3 more weeks
and I will be sitting at a mamak stall blowing water...
Wakakaka...
Thinking about the holidays will make me even more excited...
This time I will be using my 2 months holiday to the fullest,
but of course still have to spend some time in home.
Holiday~~
HOliday~~
HOLiday~~
HOLIday~~
HOLIDay~~
HOLIDAy~~
HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Haha, and btw, I will be going back to Malaysia on 18th of May.

4 comments:

JuNgle●LinG said...

goodluck to u on ur final..
and happy holidays~
hmm.. i will have my final when u r in holidays.. hahhaha.. ( ̄. ̄)

n0ryN said...

wanna come back faster
then u need to finish ur exam first o
good luck then
=]
-noryn-

雨田 said...

suddenly understand how you know I wanted to quit.. hehe :P
BLEK~~

雨田 said...

>.< :P